Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Project Life Week 41

I got my first Project Life album in the mail! I have wanted to buy an album for months but I've been putting it off due to, you know, unemployment. Philip got it for me last week and I couldn't wait for it to arrive in the mail. When I spotted the giant Amazon box at the bottom of the stairs I ran to get it and open it immediately. In my excitement to tear into the box I sliced the top of my new album. womp. womp. So later in the week I bought a pack of inspirational stickers (haha) and covered up the slash mark. Ta Da!

I got the Seafoam album and I love it. The color looks darker in this photo but it is a beautiful album and makes me love my project life photos even more. I'm a little excited about it to say the least.


Since I got my first project life kit a few weeks ago ( the kraft edition), I decided to make my album cover page.


Week 41: October 14th to October 20th, 2013

This week: I spent the beginning of the week at home hanging out with my family. My mom and I tried out the Bow Flex. We made an apple pie and some homemade pizzas on my last day at home. I came home and started packing the apartment like crazy. On Friday, Bethany and I ran errands and she passed her inspection. Yay! Also, Philip made the best pumpkin and cinnamon raisin french toast while we watched the Project Runway finale.

Supplies and tools: Fiskars circle punch, Fiskars corner punch,We R Memory Keepers journal cards, Kraft Project Life kit, Target washi tape,  Basic Grey waterfall pack letters and cards and smashbook papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment